Our mission is "To provide a safe and inspirational facility for worship and Christian Education and care for the properties and endowments of Centenary UMC."
-Continue to repair/upgrade areas both inside and outside the church that had previously identified giving priority to life safety issues
- New roofs for steeple and bell tower were completed
- Work on Phase 2 of the Fire Marshall Requirements has started
- Phase 3 which included new north entry steps and new doors and south entrance was completed
- We will continue to insure routine maintenance is accomplished at the church and parsonage
- Continue to address maintenance items both inside and outside the church that have been previously identified giving priority to life safety issues
- Phase 2 of the Fire Marshal Requirements will be completed
- Information from the safety audit will be used to develop a plan to improve security in and around the church
- Continue to work on developing a plan to address issues regarding the limestone on the outside of the church which were identified in the extensive survey completed by McGill Restoration.